Have you been looking for CBD products that you KNOW are high quality?
Trying to find CBD products that will actually be and do what the label claims?
The search is over! Young Living has the purest CBD on the planet! Not only does Young Living’s Seed to Seal standard surpass organic, their Nature’s Ultra CBD products are guaranteed to have 0.0% THC, which is the mind-altering chemical found in marijuana!
What is CBD?
CBD short for cannabidiol. There are actually over 100 cannabinoids (chemical compounds) in the cannibis plant. But the 2 we are concerned with are THC and CBD. THC (short for tetrahydrocannabinol) is the chemical that makes you high and is found in the cannibis plant marijuana. In fact, marijuana has been selectively bred to produce high amounts of THC.
CBD (short for cannabidiol) comes from hemp. Hemp is also used to make hemp seed milk, hemp oil, fabric, bird seed, rope, biofuel, and more. To be legally grown under the farm bill, the hemp plant must contain less that 0.3% THC. Hemp has either not been bred to contain high amounts of THC or has been bred to reduce the amounts.
The Exploding CBD Market
As I’m sure you know, the CBD market has exploded in recent years. Many states have made marijuana use completely legal. Other states have not, yet do accept CBD use. At the federal level CBD is quasi-legal. It’s a huge gray area with very ill-defined laws. While we are able to purchase CBD, there have been no large studies done; and certainly no long-term studies.
What I can tell you for sure is there are laws that prohibit eating or drinking CBD. There are also laws prohibiting the use of CBD for pets. A reputable supplier will never advise you to use CBD in a way prohibited by law.
Hundreds of companies have sprung up selling CBD products. Unfortunately the confusion among the states and federal government has led to very little regulation of either purity or labeling. The one area that has made the news is companies labeling products as containing more CBD than is really there when their products are tested. Young Living’s products are repeatedly tested, both in house and by an independent third party, so you know every product is exactly as it is labeled.
Nature’s Ultra CBD Products
This is where Nature’s Ultra CBD products stand out. Young Living has a stringent Seed to Seal guarantee. To put it briefly, from selecting the seeds to harvest to processing to bottling to testing for purity and efficacy, Young Living goes to great lengths to make sure they have the best product possible. That includes Nature’s Ultra CBD, which besides all this must pass lab tests proving it contains 0.0% THC!
Nature’s Ultra is a 1500 acre hemp farm at a high elevation in CO. The high elevation means few natural pests, so no pesticides are needed. They were actually one of very first farms to hold USDA organic handlers certification. The land has never had any chemicals at all so the soil, air, and water are very clean. Young Living has an exclusive partnership with Nature’s Ultra; nobody else has access to their CBD.
In case you think using pesticides is not that important, hemp has traditionally been used to clean the soil of contaminated land. The hemp plant literally absorbs the pollution. If the soil the hemp plant is grown in contains toxins, those toxins will end up in the hemp crop.
All of Nature’s Ultra CBD products follow Young Living’s stringent testing. Not only is everything repeatedly tested to ensure there are no contaminents (persticides, herbicides, heavy metals, etc), they are also tested to ensure they contain 0.0% THC.
The products are also tested to ensure they have all the molecular constituents they should have. And finally all products are tested by an independent third-party lab.
All this testing guantees are buying high quality products. In fact this is all part of Young Living’s Seed to Seal guarantee.
All Nature’s Ultra CBD products are Smart Spectrum. That means the CBD isolate is separated from teh rest of the hemp plant, then infused with with Young Living’s pure, potent essential oils. That helps the body absorb and use the CBD better. But the oils also have properties of their own that work synergistically with the CBD! You will find no other similar product on the market.
If you want even more details, visit Nature’s Ultra.
CBD Premium Starter Kit
Young Living has a CBD Premium Starter Kit now! The kit is priced 44% off the retail price of buying each piece individually. This allows you to get the most popular Nature’s Ultra CBD products all at once AND get free lifetime membership! Wholesale membership means you will automatically get 24% off retail on every future order! And no, you are not obligated to ever purchase another product to keep your wholesale membership. Nor are there any membership fees of any kind.
But first, lets explore the kit. It comes in 2 options: regular strength at 300/500mg and extra strength at 600/1,000mg. You choose the strength that best suits YOUR needs! Both kits include a CBD muscle rub, a CBD Citrus oil, a CBD Calm Roll-on, and a CBD brochure.
While some people feel an immediate result, for others it may take longer. For optimal results use morning and night for 2 weeks. Consistency is key. CBD builds up in the body over time, so skipping a day will affect the amount of CBD currently in your body.
Every person is different, so experimentation is key. Listen to your body. Keep a journal. Spread out your dosing schedule–the body often reacts better to small doses spread throughout the day.
Because Nature’s Ultra products contain potent essential oils, and its CBD is very pure, many people have found they often only need half the dose to get the same effect as other brands. Using half as much means the jar lasts twice as long!
General CBD Precautions:
- I must inform you of a few things to be aware of when using CBD:
- May cause tiredness, diarrhea, or changes in appetite/weight.
- May interact with over the counter products or dietary supplements.
- Be cautious if using with medications that warn against consuming grapefruit.
- Little official scientific study has been done due to the political climate.
- Be especially cautious if pregnant. There’s simply no research to know whether it is safe.
- State laws vary–do your research!
- Be especially cautious if in law enforcement or if your employer requires urine tests.
- The last I checked, no branch of the US military allows the use of any type of CBD.
The CBD Muscle Rub has earned the nickname “The Workout Buddy” and is available at 300mg or 600 mg.
CBD Muscle Rub Ingredients:
- CBD isolate (contains no THC)
- Camphor—supports cooling relief on muscles
- Clove—supports muscle tenderness
- Helichrysum—supports cellular tissue regeneration
- Lemon—supports skin brightening and skin smoothing
- Peppermint–helps drive CBD molecules in
- Tea Tree—Supports healthy skin
- Wintergreen—supports joints and muscle soothing,
- May be too exciting for the system of pregnant women.
- Wormwood—supports skin soothing, smoothing, & tension,
- Avoid wormwood when pregnant.
- The muscle rub has very small amounts.
- Never consume wormwood.
- Do not apply in the mouth or on the lips.
- Balm Base Blend—soothes & moisturizes skin
- Other ingredients: Camelia leaf oil, beeswax, shea butter, safflower, menthol, squalane, jojoba seed oil Vitamin E, Arnica flower
How to Use Nature’s Ultra CBD Muscle Rub
If you’ve used a CBD muscle rub from another company you will likely find you need to use less of Nature’s Ultra Muscle Rub. The quality of CBD plays a huge difference in effectiveness. The essential oils make it more powerful with the hot-and-cold sensation of natural menthol. They also make the CBD more bioavailable,meaning the body is better able to use it
When to Use CBD Muscle Rub
Keep CBD Muscle Rub handy for any activity that may leave your muscles needing some soothing. Rub a tiny amount onto desired location; it spreads really well. Reapply throughout the day as needed. Or use twice daily for general support.
Suggested Uses for CBD Muscle Rub
- Before working out in the gym or a grueling hike.
- When playing yard games with the kids, spring cleaning, or yard work.
- After a hard day at work.
- Rub on your lower back after sitting for long periods of time.
- Rub a tiny amount onto extra dry foot location before bed & put on socks to soothe/smooth feet.
- Massage onto lower back, knees, shoulders, hands whenever you need it.
- Some people buy the extra strength and then use a less at a time, which saves money long-term.
Citrus CBD oil, aka the cheerleader. Every squad needs that one friend who motivates and energizes the others. In the Nature’s Ultra squad, that friend is Citrus CBD oil. If Citrus CBD oil were a person, it would be the life of the party.
CBD Citrus Oil Ingredients
- MCT coconut oil
- cannabidiol (CBD isolate that contains no THC)
- Grapefruit essential oil
- Orange essential oil
- organic stevia leaf extract
How to Use CBD Citrus Oil
CBD Citrus oil is an isolate powder with a coconut oil base. Gently shake bottle for 10 seconds to fully incorporate the CBD before using. Otherwise the powder will settle to the bottom and you will either get an unusually large dose or a small, ineffective dose.
Fill the dropper half full and drip onto desired area. Rub in thoroughly.
Use morning & night for 2 weeks for optimal results.
Best to keep refrigerated as the coconut oil may spoil. If not refrigerated, use within 6 months.
When to Use CBD Citrus Oil
This is a great energizing oil. Use it any time you feel and energy slump or just want a little extra oomph. Some suggestions:
- The afternoon slump
- Writer’s block
- Saturday chores
The CBD Calm Roll-On comes in 300mg or 600 mg. It supports emotional well-being, healthy muscle/joint tension, natural wake/sleep patterns, and may help calm nervous tension. The handy roll-on is so easy to use on the go! Pop the roll-on in your purse or pocket to keep it handy all the time!
Gently shake for 10 seconds before using. Roll on the back of your neck, behind your ears, upper shoulders, wrists, temples, lower back or your belly button.
CBD Calm Ingredients
- Cannabidiol (CBD)
- Lavender—supports focus, calming, sleep
- Vetiver—supports focus, calming, sleep
- Eucalptus Globulus—supports calming
- Frankincense—supports focus, calming, sleep
- Orange—supports emotions and focus, calming
- Ylang Ylang—supports balanced energies and a feeling of well-being
- Carrier oil blend–soothes & moisturizes skin
- Carrier oil blend Ingredients: apricot kernel oil, argan oil, avocado oil, camellia seed oil,
- evening primrose oil,hemp seed oil, neem oil, rosehip seed oil, sweet almond oil)
When to Use CBD Calm Roll-on
- Great for when you feel tired or stressed after a long day.
- Spa night—great with DIY manicures & face masks.
- Pop in your purse or carry-on bag when traveling.
- Roll on back of neck before school or a big test.
- Whenever you feel a need to balance your energy or need a feeling of well being.
- Roll around and in your belly button for a calm and restful night’s sleep.
- Rub on fingers, then rub on face for great skin support.
- Helps create a soothing atmosphere.
- Roll across forehead & temples to soothe tension.
To Order the CBD Premium Starter Kit
To order your Thieves Premium Starter Kit simply got to YoungLiving.com and choose “Become a Member.” The Nature’s Ultra CBD Kit is under the “Other Premium Kits” tab. Choose the strength you want: Regular or Extra-Strength.
Next it will ask if you want to sign up for Essential Rewards. That is Young Living’s loyalty program, but with a better return than you will get almost anywhere else. The very first month you get 10% back and the amount continues to build until at 2 years you are getting 25% back.
It does require a minimum order of 50pv (roughly $50) per month. But if you will fall in love with Young Living’s essential oils and natural cleaning products. Essential Rewards is the best way to get what you love!
The next question asks if you want your kit to count as your first Essential Rewards order. Of course! That immediately gives you 10 points back to spend on any product of your choice!
After that you can choose to add onto your order. Any of the following 3 products would go great with your new CBD Kit:
Cool Azul Pain Relief Cream is an all-natural, FDA approved pain cream.
Deep Relief Roll-on is an essential oil blend that lives up to its name!
Tranquil Roll-on: Ahhhhh…says it all. It’s especially great for winding down in the evenings.
The next page will ask for your personal info, just like any other site you order from. The next question asks how you would like to join—as an individual or a distributor. It doesn’t matter which you choose; membership is free either way. You are NEVER required to sell anything. Ever. But the option is always there if you find you love the products and naturally share them with your friends and family. For every referral you will receive $50….that means sharing 4 times gets your kit paid for! But again, it is not required.
Finally it asks if you have an Enroller/Sponsor. If you were referred to my page by a friend, please put in their number! They’ve shown you a lot of love in telling you about these products.
If you do not have a friend in Young Living, I would be honored to be both your sponsor and enroller. Just enter my Young Living ID #12497399. I will send you a Welcome Packet full of info and a free gift. I will also add you to two private Facebook pages that are filled with info on Young Living products and people eager to help you. Do please email me so I can get your Welcome Packet out more quickly!
One important note: You will be asked to create a PIN number. Please write that down! Any time you need to contact Young Living with a question about your account or order you will need that PIN.
Welcome aboard! I’m so excited for you!